10 Gifts To Get The Hufflepuff In Your Life

I don't know about you but I struggle with buying presents for other people. I love buying presents but I'm not good at it. Especially when it comes to the Hufflepuffs in my life. I mean, how many times have you asked someone what they want for their birthday and they just say; "Oh, I don't know." or "I don't care. I'll like anything you get me."? Well those people are usually Hufflepuffs. Why? Well, because they don't like to ask for things and they feel bad when they do. Now I'm not saying these gifts are exclusively for Hufflepuffs but in my experience, they tend to be the ones who enjoy them most. I also asked my best friend, who is a Hufflepuff, if she would like these things so there's some truth behind them.

Life study 435.jpg
Courtesy of Wikimedia Commons
1. Succulents
Hufflepuffs like to care for things and enjoy the positive vibes that these plants bring to a room. Its such a nice feeling when you see a Hufflepuff get super excited about a plant. I mean, I don't get why they get like that but then again, who does :) I would advise getting a cute pot to go with it. I bought a Giraffe pot off Amazon and I got the succulent at Home Depot.






2. TEA!!!
There's nothing a Hufflepuff likes more than curling up with a good book and a cup of tea. Get them a tea sampler if they're new to the tea seen or, get them a box of their favorite tea. Maybe even get them a cute mug. (I got my best friend a mug with succulents on it... Did I mention that she really likes Succulents?)


3. A Cozy Blanket
Like I said, Hufflepuffs like it cozy. If they're at home they can most likely be found dragging a blanket around. All the Hufflepuffs I know change into sweatpants or pajamas the minute they get home and wrap themselves in a blanket. Now this might not be the best present for someone with a summer birthday because even Hufflepuffs aren't immune to the heat. However they will surely appreciate having a cozy blanket around when the weather starts getting colder...or if they turn their AC down really low...






4. Cute Stuffed Animal

No matter how old you are, you are never too old for a stuffed animal. Whether you collect them or you just love cuddling with them you can never have too many. Your Hufflepuff friend will love naming it and giving it a place of honor on their bed.


Image result for fuzzy socks
Courtesy of Iheartcats.com 
5. Fuzzy Socks      
I LOVE fuzzy socks! They are one of the best things to ever have existed. Okay maybe that's a bit of a stretch but they're still really great. I don't know who decided that getting socks for Christmas was a bad thing but personally I love getting fuzzy socks for any holiday. Like Dumbledore said "One can never have enough socks." Any Hufflepuff will love these, especially if they have a cute design like these cat socks.




6. Onesie 
Hufflepuffs will love cuddling up in a onesie or just putting it on because its so cute. As I'm sure you know, onesies come in many different designs but Hufflepuffs will definitely appreciate you getting them a onesie of their favorite Disney character.



Image result for bath bomb


7. Bath- anything
Whether its bath bombs, bath salts or bubble bath any Hufflepuff will greatly enjoy taking a relaxing bath with any of these. Bath bombs are particularly fun because they come in all sorts of different shapes and colors. When getting a "beauty product" you should definitely consider the age and preferences of the person you're giving it to. Maybe your seven year old cousin might not appreciate bath salt as much as your twenty year old sister. Consider getting shower jelly instead. Of course its up to you but I would recommend going to Lush for all your bathing needs whether it be for your cousin or sister :)


8. Cookies 
Hufflepuffs like food. Its as simple as that. I'm not saying that they're gluttons or that they're the only ones who like food but they'll appreciate it more. Just bring a giant container of cookie dough and have fun baking them together. For Hufflepuffs the process is just as fun as the end goal. I know that sounds dramatic but its true.


Image result for disney9. Disney Movie Night
I think this one is really fun and as far as I know, its a big hit with the Hufflepuffs. Get a cute basket from five below and fill it with all the Disney movie night essentials. I would include popcorn and candy (for your movie theater vibes), also get one of those fun straws that are all twirly (you know what I mean), if you want you can also include one of the gifts I already listed like a Disney onesie or cuddly blanket. And lastly you need your favorite Disney movies. Of course you can do this with whatever movie or theme you want, I just thought that Disney is sort of a universal favorite.


10. A Scrapbook
This one may be a bit time consuming but its definitely worth it. Make a scrapbook of your favorite moments with whomever it is that you will give it to. Its a lot of fun to make it and its definitely a lot more personal than most gifts. You could also just buy the supplies and make the scrapbook together. I mean, what could be better than spending a day scrap-booking with some one you love. You can hangout at home in your onesies ;) and order pizza and just make a day of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans Tutorial

10 Gifts To Get The Ravenclaw In Your Life

The Unofficial Guide to a Harry Potter World Trip